We, at Hagan Tractor Parts, realize that you have options when it comes to purchasing a remanufactured engine for your tractor. Our remanufacturing process reflects the quality workmanship of our engines. We offer a 90-day warranty on all remanufactured components that we sell.
Unlike many companies, we remanufacture these engines ourselves, in-house. This allows us to control every step of the remanufacturing process.
If you have any questions about our remanufacturing process, please call Hagan Tractor Parts at 800-365-0602. We would love to tell you about our engines!
REMANUFACTURING PROCESS DETAILS
- All of our engines are remanufactured with new piston and liner assemblies.
- All of our engines are remanufactured with new rod and main bearings.
- We use all new cam and wrist pin bushings.
- All engines are built with a reground crank that is not turned more than .020/.020
- Additionally, the crankshaft will be checked out on the Rockwell Hardness C Scale.
- All remanufactured engines have a reground camshaft.
- The oil pump will be remanufactured with new pressure relief and new springs.
- All engines are built with a remanufactured rocker arm assembly.
- The injection pump and injectors will also be remanufactured.
- All engines will be built with a new, aftermarket water pump.
- The engine block will be remanufactured. All blocks are done in house!
- All used parts will be inspected. If flaws are found, they will be replaced.
- All complete engines are test ran for 1-3 hours.
- A specification sheet will be kept on file for every engine built at Hagan Tractor Parts.
- Complete engines are provided less fan, flywheel, starter, or alternator.
- Turbo engines will be sold less turbo.
- All remanufactured components come with a 90-day warranty from the date of shipment.
|Part numbers are provided for reference only. Many of our products are NEW AFTERMARKET.